Saturday 23 February 2013

The Retribution of Scyrah Battle Box - Contents and Building

Its finally here!
=D =D =D

Got my hands on the Retribution of Scyrah Battle Box, complete with plastic Light Myrmidons and plastic Kaelyssa. So lets see what we've got:
2 Baggies, Cards, and the standard Quick Start Guide and mini No Quarter sample.
This is a little neater.
Four models to start our Retribution of Scyrah adventure:
  • Warcaster Kaelyssa, Night's Whisper
  • Manticore Heavy Myrmidon
  • Chimera Light Myrmidon
  • Griffon Light Myrmidon
The whole force comes to 13 points, so pretty standard for a battle box list.

The pose is a big improvement on the metal Kaelyssa
Heres a comparison with the metal Model. She's smaller now.
The Chimera, I tried for a rushing pose. He's about to throw a punch.
Damn camera focus... a comparison of the plastic and metal Light Myrmidons.
Griffon. Trying for a shield raised defensive posture.
When I first dabbled in RoS a few years ago I made a magnetized Manticore/Hydra. I've decided to use the Battle Box Heavy bits with my leftover pieces to make a Phoenix instead. So heres the Battle Box, all built and ready for painting:
Pretty intimidating I'd say.


No comments:

Post a Comment