Friday 22 February 2013

The Starting Point and an Eiryss Conversion

After presenting this as a Retribution of Scyrah blog I've been quite short on Retribution related posts. So to start us off I thought I would show you the beginning models I have for the Retribution of Scyrah:
Lots of Solos, an artifact from my first jump into RoS.

The list of models breaks down to:
  • Warcasters:
    • Rahn
    • Garryth
    • Vyros1
    • Ravyn
  • Solos:
    • Eiryss1
    • Eiryss2
    • Narn
    • Nayl
    • 2x Mage Hunter Assassin
    • 2x Ghost Sniper
Most of these were from my old RoS force. A few however were still in their blisters and hadn't been built yet, those were: Vyros, Rahn, Ravyn, and Eiryss2.

Speaking of Eiryss2
I hate the chimney/cornerstone/whatever it is thing she kneels on, so I decided to try and remove it. The whole process took some time but I'm quite happy with the results. A bit of sand or basing flock should make the metal to cork transition seamless.

I tried to shape the cork to flow with the cape.

I also placed a pin from the small platform she stands on down into the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment