Monday 11 March 2013

The Dark Eldar Project - Part 5

The unbuilt pile is growing smaller and smaller...
 
And the unpainted pile gets bigger and bigger...
 
Anyway heres two of the new Ravager models all built and ready. I actually made a pretty big mistake, attaching the wrong piece to the center part. I used the Raiders piece rather than the Ravagers (which is required to attach the side mounted weapons). After some hacking and regluing I managed to get them fixed up.
 
I'm still kicking my self for building both at the same time, and subsequently making the same mistake on both models.
 
Pew pew pew zaaap.
I also did some hardcore painting, and got an entire squad of Warriors done in one day. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, but man was it draining doing that many models at once.

Let's do this marines! oh wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment