Wednesday 13 March 2013

Warmachine Two Player Battle Box - Building Menoth


Moving right along we get into the second half of our Warmachine Two Player Battle Box, the Protectorate of Menoth.

Well these guys all get individual bags, poor Khador.
No need to sort the bits into each model as they come bagged that way.
It took me a while to realise those pieces were his arms...
The chain weapons on these guys are really cool
Great scult for these guys, cant wait to get them built

And then the building begins:
Big scary flail.

Kreoss had some bad warping on the shaft of his Spellbreaker weapon.
Fiery fiery death

The Warjacks were fine, if there was any warping in the weapons it wouldn't matter as most are chain weapons and cast to look dynamic.

And finally we work on the Exemplar Cinerators.
These guys look so cool.

There was some minor warping on their Blazing Swords, I could have left them and it wouldn't have been noticeable, but as I also had to work on some other warped parts I fixed them too.
Quick detour to the paint table then it's on to the front lines.

Another easy to assemble set of models, I really like the Exemplar Cinerators models and they were easy to put together. I mentioned in the Khador post that I wouldn't be doing any pinning on these models, I'm unsure how the arms on these Warjacks will go as they are quite thin, but I guess we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment